Saturday, May 24, 2008

most embarrassing moment #37

A guy from church comes by to drop something off just as I'm about to take clothes off the line. I thought perhaps I could subtly take my bra down before he got out of the car, kind of swiping it off with some socks. That went okay and so I kept taking everything down while he was talking to me. I thought I was in the clear until I realized after taking down half of the rest of the clothes that there was also a pair of pink and white striped bikini underwear right near my fingertips.

Do I leave it there? Do I take it down? Do I act like everything is totally fine, even though my face is flaming red?

I chose option number two and left my back turned to him, removing clothes until the flushing passed.

At least the underwear were cute ones.

No comments: