Wednesday, December 3, 2008

my christmas wish list...

I thought I'd start an annual tradition just for myself - a list of all the things I'd like, but probably will never buy for myself. Feel free to purchase any of them for me. (I hope you hear the joke in that...)

cast iron frying pans/griddle
anything Burt's Bees - especially lip gloss
smart wool socks or any wool socks for that matter - my feet are always cold
yarn (well, okay I might buy this...)
size 2 double pointed knitting needles - I want to trying knitting socks
sock yarn
peridot birthstone necklace or earrings
chocolate - I'm not picky - I'll even eat chocolate chips
yoga pants or Target's boyfriend pants - all about the comfort - just don't care what I look like anymore
an ipod (to drown out the noise around here)
nintendo wii (this for the boys - lol)
trader joe's salt scrubs (they're the best for itchy winter skin)
an acoustic guitar (so i can learn to accompany my vocal boys)
a surefire method to get boys to pick up toys
a laundry service
perfume from Bath & Body Works
coffee - preferably decaf
creamer
Dr. Pepper
a Calvin & Hobbes cartoon treasury book (juvenile, I know, but it's just so funny!)
peace and quiet
a day to sleep in until noon if I want to
black licorice
books - here's my amazon wish list

Is that enough ideas? I hope your Christmas is merry and your shopping even merrier. (If that's possible.)

No comments: