Friday, July 25, 2008

more potty training adventures

Number Four came down the stairs to tell me, "It's gwoss!"

I asked him what was gross and he confessed, "Poop in my pants."

Yay - my favorite part of motherhood. "Okay, go get a diaper and wet wipes." He actually came back with both items and then lied down for a diaper change.

I told him he was a pretty stinky boy. "No I not!" he spouted.

"You have stinky poop in your butt," I corrected myself.

"I not have poop," he fibbed.

"Then what's in your pants?"

"It water!"

"Why is it so stinky then?"

"It pee water."

Apparently living in denial starts quite early for some people.

2 comments:

Mia said...

I haven't even started training my first yet. You've done it four times! My hat is off to you!!

kara said...

ha ha - little do you know...it's all about the right incentive. i'll have to find that yet with #4.